We’re looking for a talented and experienced Account Manager to work with Spindogs’ broad portfolio of clients.
Your main responsibility will be working closely with a selection of our key clients, helping them to maximise the online opportunities available to their business. You will need to be comfortable working across a range of sectors, each having varying objectives and budgets.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the role of the Account Manager is to develop mutually beneficial client relationships, overseeing all areas of our delivery and ensuring each client has the best possible experience of working with Spindogs. The perfect candidate will be someone with a track record of working with IT and digital marketing teams, and will display an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape. Working knowledge of web projects and digital marketing is desirable, but individual experience in understanding and delivering against client expectations would be hugely beneficial.
A knack for asking the right questions and understanding the bigger picture is crucial, as you will need to quickly get to the roots of client challenges and develop realistic and winning strategies. A passion for achieving tangible results for clients is a must.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration between teams is key to our combined. You will be working with multiple clients and individuals and should be comfortable with a changeable workload and be able to organise and prioritise accordingly.
Initially remote working, the role would be based at our head office in Cardiff and you would be expected to attend key team meetings and social events with your colleagues, many of which would take place in South Wales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A results-driven and commercial mentality with an innate ability to uncover and understand client challenges and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills – building lasting relationships is key to the role’s success
- Practical experience of delivering successful digital or marketing strategies and services across multiple channels
- An in-depth and applicable understanding of the digital landscape
- A calm and methodical approach, ensuring that time is managed effectively in line with client priorities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, and their champion with Spindogs. This includes overseeing the delivery of work to agreed timescales and specifications.
- Client liaison, including regular site visits, calls and email comms
- Development of client strategy and management of implementation through the delivery team
- Identifying opportunities for future growth within each client, working with the wider team to nurture and convert said opportunities.
- Ensuring consistent (and uncompromising) superior client service standards.
- Accurate maintenance of client budgets, forecasts and expenditure
In return for your services you will get:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A part of our profit share scheme
- A benefits package including private medical insurance
- All the tea, coffee, sweets and fruit you can handle
- Regular socials and team activities
- Excellent communication skills are key to this role and proactivity is a quality we look for in all of our candidates.
If you think you are perfect for this position please send your covering letter and CV to Amanda at [email protected] at the earliest opportunity. We will be closing the position to applications on Friday 30th July 2021.
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter, as the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role - don’t miss out on your opportunity to impress!
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them. We will not respond positively to uninvited emails or calls.