Our team of dynamic Kentico developers, creative thinkers, skilled strategists and super support heroes are all experts when it comes to Kentico. We are a Kentico Gold Partner with years of experience developing .NET CMS Kentico platforms. This means we are able to craft bespoke web solutions featuring complex technical functions to meet our clients’ business needs.
We are thrilled to announce that our latest project with Activate Learning has been listed as ‘Site of the month November 2018’ by Kentico. With 10 sites in total making up the list, we are one of just two UK agencies to be recognised.
Find out more about who was acknowledged alongside us here on the Kentico Blog
THE ACTIVATE LEARNING PROJECT
WHO ARE ACTIVATE LEARNING?
Activate Learning are an ambitious, forward-thinking educational group operating across secondary, further and higher education, as well as apprenticeship and workforce training, consultancy and commercial business. Previously Oxford & Cherwell College group, Activate Learning launched in 2013, driven by the compelling vision:
- To be renowned as a pioneering and progressive educational group
- To transform the practices and reputation of further education in the UK
- To have an impressive back catalogue of how they’ve helped people, communities and businesses to succeed and prosper
WHAT ARE ACTIVATE LEARNING’S BUSINESS GOALS?
The Activate Learning site was predominantly a B2B site, demonstrating the scope of the group to the sector and partners. Meanwhile, the college ‘child’ sites were the main vehicles for attracting and recruiting students.
The aim of the project was to boost the profile of Activate Learning as the leading brand and provide a new approach to external engagement following ensuing organisational changes.
HOW DID SPINDOGS HELP?
Activate Learning wanted a vibrant and engaging website presence which sits at the heart of their communications, allowing them to connect and engage with external audiences. The website we built is designed to meet their goal to promote the group and its colleges to key target audiences. It’s also a key student recruitment and commercial tool integrated with our new Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution and other digital marketing tools such as email campaign software Dotmailer.
WHY KENTICO WAS THE BEST SOLUTION?
With Kentico’s capabilities for scheduled tasks and smart search, it was easy to import the course data into the page types and index the content, allowing users to search for a course with ease on the website.
THE KENTICO FEATURES WE USED
- Smart Search – We created a tailored smart search index to link data from the course header and occurrence page types. Also using smart search filters the data then populates the course search
- Custom table data – We built custom forms which save the collected data in custom data tables before importing it into Dynamics 365
- Scheduled task – We also created bespoke scheduled tasks to import the course data from external sources.
Kentico offers a range of fully integrated tools designed to fulfil all your development and business requirements. To find out more about how the CMS platform can help your organisation achieve more visit our dedicated Kentico page.