We’re looking for a talented and experienced Business Partner to work with Spindogs’ broad portfolio of clients.
The role of Business Partner is to be the primary point of contact for our clients for every interaction. You will work closely alongside your clients, becoming an integral part of their teams and helping them extract value from our expertise that makes a tangible difference to their bottom line. You will take ownership for overseeing all areas of our delivery and ensuring each client has the best possible experience of working with Spindogs. You will need to be comfortable working across a range of sectors, each having varying objectives and budgets.
Working knowledge of web projects and digital marketing is desirable, but individual experience in understanding and delivering against client expectations would be hugely beneficial. A knack for asking the right questions and understanding the bigger picture is crucial, as you will need to quickly get to the roots of client challenges and develop realistic and winning strategies. A passion for achieving tangible results for clients is a must.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration between teams is key to our combined. You will be working with multiple clients and individuals and should be comfortable with a changeable workload and be able to organise and prioritise accordingly.
The role would be a combination of remote working and working from our head office in Cardiff and you would be expected to attend key team meetings and social events with your colleagues, many of which would take place in South Wales and would be adhering to the latest guidance on Covid, where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A results-driven and commercial mentality with an innate ability to uncover and understand client challenges and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills-building lasting relationships is key to the role’s success
- Practical experience in delivering successful digital or marketing strategies and services across multiple channels
- An in-depth and applicable understanding of the digital landscape
- A calm and methodical approach, ensuring that time is managed effectively in line with client priorities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, and their champion with Spindogs. This includes overseeing the project delivery of work to agreed timescales and specifications.
- Client liaison, including regular site visits, calls and email comms
- Development of client strategy and management of implementation through the delivery teams
- Identifying opportunities for future growth within each client, working with the wider team to nurture and convert said opportunities.
- Ensuring consistent (and uncompromising) superior client service standards.
- Accurate maintenance of client budgets, forecasts and expenditure
As a member of the Spindogs team we would expect:
- Team player – looking to make a positive difference to the office culture
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you go the extra mile to find new ways to constantly improve your output
Working in a role that you enjoy isn’t the only perk you’ll receive at Spindogs. Extra benefits you can expect include:
- A welcoming onboarding processes. We know how strange it can be to start a new job, especially remotely. With our onboarding process, you’ll get the chance to meet the whole team and experience what it’s really like to work at Spindogs, even if it is from behind a screen.
- A chance to work at one of the largest digital agencies in Wales. With over 60 team members (and still growing!) you’ll join a team of creative and inspiring individuals, all considered to be experts in their fields.
- A place to voice your opinion and make a difference. If you have ideas about how we can improve the way we operate, then we’re all ears! We’re always up for hearing new ideas, especially if they’ll improve the experiences of our staff and clients.
- A thriving culture to get involved in. Thanks to our dedicated ‘Culture Club’, we have a constant stream of socials to look forward to, from after-work drinks to Drag Queen Bingo!
- A supportive environment for development and growth. Whether an internal training course or an external qualification, we always encourage professional development and will cheer you on from the side-lines as you progress.
- A flexible work-life balance. Times have changed and so have we. Whilst we have a fantastic office to work from, we give you the freedom to decide what working arrangement works best for you.
- A part in our profit share scheme. As a thank you for all your hard work, you’ll receive an annual bonus from our profit share scheme, where we divide a portion of the company profits amongst all team members.
- A private health insurance package with generous rewards. We are partnered with Vitality Health which provides fast access to high-quality healthcare. It even covers a range of treatments that aren’t included under the NHS.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate, please attach your covering letter and CV below.
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter, as the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role – don’t miss out on your opportunity to impress!
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them. We will not respond positively to uninvited emails or calls.