We’re a full-service, dynamic digital partner looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
You will have a demonstratable understanding of SEO, PPC, CRO, social media advertising and content marketing, as well as have worked on several campaigns across these channels for a minimum of 4 years, preferably within an agency setting.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration between teams is key to our combined success, and having a passion for achieving tangible results for colleagues and clients is a must. You will be working on multiple campaigns and should be comfortable with a changeable workload and be able to organise and prioritise accordingly.
Currently, all of our team are successfully working either fully remote or hybrid based within our modern Cardiff Bay office space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and collaborating with other departments on projects
- Create compelling ad content and manage social media ad campaigns
- Lead PPC campaigns, including strategy development, execution, and optimisation
- Assisting the technical launch of new client websites
- SEO maintenance and technical analysis including our exclusive keyword research process
- Develop content marketing strategies aligned with client objectives
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, providing strategic guidance and campaign updates
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on PPC, social advertising, SEO, and content marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in managing campaigns end-to-end; from briefing through to delivery and optimisation
- Analytical and data-driven – using data insights to optimise future campaigns
- Passion for customers, results and online excellence – with a good knowledge of emerging trends
- Being a real team player and being able to collaborate is a must
As well as:
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- Have great presentation skills
- A calm, organised and systematic mindset
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you genuinely care about our client’s project outcomes
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
Working in a role that you enjoy isn’t the only perk you’ll receive at Spindogs. Extra benefits you can expect include:
- A welcoming onboarding process. We know how strange it can be to start a new job, especially remotely. With our onboarding process, you’ll get to meet the whole team and experience what it’s like to work at Spindogs, even if it is from behind a screen
- A chance to work at one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Wales. With over 70 team members (and growing!) you’ll join a team of creative and inspiring individuals, all considered to be experts in their fields
- A place to voice your opinion and make a difference. If you have ideas about how we can improve the way we operate, then we’re all ears! We’re always up for hearing new ideas, especially if they’ll improve the experiences of our staff and clients
- A thriving culture to get involved in. Thanks to our dedicated ‘Culture Club’, we have regular socials to look forward to including virtual events, so it is inclusive of all at Spindogs no matter where they are in the UK, from after-work drinks, and departmental lunches to Drag Queen Bingo!
- A supportive environment for development and growth. Whether an internal training course or an external qualification, we always encourage professional development and will support your progression
- A flexible work-life balance. Times have changed and so have we. Whilst we have a fantastic modern office space, we also appreciate the freedom to work from home and flexible working options
- A private health insurance package with generous rewards. We are partnered with Vitality Health which provides fast access to high-quality healthcare. It even covers a range of treatments that aren’t included in the NHS
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel we would work well together we’ll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- All applications and queries should be sent to [email protected]
- Closing date: 9th February 2024
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a cover letter, the cover letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, and we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.