We’re a full-service digital partner looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of an experienced Project Manager.
Your main responsibility will be working closely with a selection of our key clients on their web projects, you will need to be comfortable managing multiple projects at once and therefore adept at managing your time and priorities. You will need to be comfortable working across a range of sectors and technologies, each with varying objectives and budgets and be comfortable being accountable for your projects hitting their deadlines and within budget.
You will also need to be comfortable in a collaborative environment as almost all of our projects involve team members from every team within the business; you will be the client advocate in house representing your project until completion, we have a ‘we’re all in this together’ approach whilst also encouraging autonomous decision making.
You will need to be confident prioritising and focusing on client outcomes, have a passion for digital marketing and be as invested in our clients’ success as we are.
We operate a hybrid working model between remote working and our office in Cardiff Bay. We welcome applications from all parts of the UK due to client meetings which may take you throughout the UK.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members, that enable you to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resource and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Follow all project and quality management processes
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Develop strong and successful relationships with your clients to ensure honest and productive communication channels
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
We’re ideally looking for someone who has digital project management experience.
Your work will cover the full breadth of services that we offer and you should be very comfortable strategizing across the digital marketing mix. Ideally, we are looking for someone with agency experience and someone familiar with at least one of the following content management platforms:
Our culture – As a member of the Spindogs team we would expect:
- Being a team player
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you genuinely care about our clients project outcomes
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- Private medical insurance
- Regular social events and wellbeing initiatives