We’re a full-service digital agency looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a UX Strategist.
Your main responsibility will be leading on our discovery processes and requirement gathering, working closely with both our business development teams and project delivery teams. You will need to be comfortable with communicating with clients to help extract information and be able to document it in an easy to understand format.The right candidate will be experienced using Website CMS systems and will have a good understanding of how a website is put together. We’re looking for a clear, confident communicator with an eye for detail and the knowledge to provide a positive experience for our clients and staff.Currently all of our team are successfully working remotely, however, should we return to our previous working arrangements within the next 3-6 months you will be based at our head office in Cardiff for much of the working week.
- Leading discovery phases of our projects
- Creating: site maps, user journeys, user personas, usability tests, surveys/questionnaires
- Extracting and writing up functional requirements from clients working closely with our technical experts for more complex technical areas
- Able to define information architecture and visualise through high level wire frames
- Communicating with clients and colleagues in a clear and concise way
The ideal Candidate will be:
- Experienced with using Website CMS systems and a good understanding of how a website is put together
- Experienced working with clients and putting forward their expert recommendations
- Able to demonstrate their UX experience
As well as:
- Being a team player
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- Have great presentation skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you genuinely care about our clients project outcomes
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
Working in a role that you enjoy isn’t the only perk you’ll receive at Spindogs. Extra benefits you can expect include:
- A welcoming onboarding process. We know how strange it can be to start a new job, especially remotely. With our onboarding process, you’ll get the chance to meet the whole team and experience what it’s really like to work at Spindogs, even if it is from behind a screen.
- A chance to work at one of the largest full service digital agencies in Wales. With over 60 team members (and growing!) you’ll join a team of creative and inspiring individuals, all considered to be experts in their fields.
- A place to voice your opinion and make a difference. If you have ideas about how we can improve the way we operate, then we’re all ears! We’re always up for hearing new ideas, especially if they’ll improve the experiences of our staff and clients.
- A thriving culture to get involved in. Thanks to our dedicated ‘Culture Club’, we have regular socials to look forward to including virtual events, so it is inclusive of all at Spindogs no matter where they are in the UK, from after-work drinks, departmental lunches to Drag Queen Bingo!
- A supportive environment for development and growth. Whether an internal training course or an external qualification, we always encourage professional development and will support your progression..
- A flexible work-life balance. Times have changed and so have we. Whilst we have a fantastic office to work from, we also appreciate the freedom to work from home and flexible working options..
- A part in our profit share scheme. As a thank you for all your hard work, you’ll receive an annual bonus from our profit share scheme.
- A private health insurance package with generous rewards. We are partnered with Vitality Health which provides fast access to high-quality healthcare. It even covers a range of treatments that aren’t included under the NHS.
Your work will cover the full breadth of services that we offer and you should be very comfortable strategising across the digital marketing mix. Ideally, we are looking for someone with agency experience.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel we would work well together we’ll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary to be agreed based on experience
Apply by filling out the contact form below.
Please remember that we do not accept CV’s that are not accompanied by a covering letter, the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.