We’re looking for a talented and experienced Client Support Representative to work with Spindogs’ broad portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the role of the Client Support Representative is to deliver excellent client support across a range of digital services (websites, online systems, online marketing). Organisation and teamwork are essential, as you will play a vital role in our client support department, which is responsible for the day-to-day requests that we receive from our clients via email and phone.
You must be adept at handling a number of different support requests every day and being the liaison between the client and our delivery teams. Every request must be handled quickly and efficiently, some you may be able to complete yourself and some will involve briefing and scheduling with the wider team. You may also need to manage small projects, ensuring all work is completed in line with agreed timeframes and budgets.
This is a role where good communication is essential and so we are looking for someone who has previous experience in a client support or relationship management role. If you have agency experience this is a bonus.
Initially remote working, the role would be based at our head office in Cardiff and you would be expected to attend key team meetings and social events with your colleagues, many of which would take place in South Wales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous web agency experience or experience within an organisations digital marketing team
- At least 1 year experience in a customer support role
- Experience using a content management system (for example: Wordpress, Umbraco, etc)
- An appreciation of the importance of teamwork
- Great communication skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- The ability to learn quickly - you don't need to be told the same thing twice
- A commitment to their own personal and professional development
In return for your services you will get:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A part of our profit share scheme
- A benefits package including private medical insurance
- All the tea, coffee, sweets and fruit you can handle
- Regular socials and team activities
Excellent communication skills are key to this role and proactivity is a quality we look for in all of our candidates.
If you think you are perfect for this position please send your covering letter and CV to Amanda at [email protected] at the earliest opportunity. We will be closing the position to applications on Friday 30th July 2021.
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter, as the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role - don’t miss out on your opportunity to impress!
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them. We will not respond positively to uninvited emails or calls.