We’re looking for a talented and experienced Content & UX Strategist to join Spindogs’ specialist online marketing team.
The perfect candidate will be someone with a track record of producing excellent, purposeful copy for a range of channels, with a knack for asking the right questions and understanding the bigger picture. A passion for achieving tangible results for colleagues and clients is a must.
You will be ready to work in a fast paced, fun environment, where collaboration between the teams is key to our combined success. Through a combination of client interaction and data analysis you will be able to quickly get to the roots of our clients’ organisations and be able to understand and nurture their tone of voice and brand positioning.
The role will be deeply rooted in UX with a focus on delivering actionable outcomes for web and marketing projects, either in defining the requirements for a new website or in assessing established websites to improve and optimise conversions. As a senior member of our online marketing team, your confidence in working in a group scenario to cultivate new ideas and strategic direction will be essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing engaging content architectures and writing compelling copy
- Brand positioning
- Audience analysis and persona development
- Demonstrating an innate understanding of channel appropriate communications – online, offline, campaign-driven, SEO-focused etc.
- Facilitating brand, content strategy and UX stakeholder workshops independently and in collaboration with colleagues, focusing on reporting actionable outcomes
- Use best practice methodology to review UX and online content performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Implementing clear processes, and driving improvements and efficiencies for Spindogs content and UX output
In return for your services you will get:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A part of our profit share scheme
- All the tea, coffee, sweets and fruit you can handle
- Regular socials and team activities
Excellent communication skills are key to this role and proactivity is a quality we look for in all of our candidates.
If you think you are perfect for this position please send your covering letter and CV to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity. We will be closing the position to applications on Tuesday 20th August 2019
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter, as the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role - don’t miss out on your opportunity to impress!
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them. We will not respond positively to uninvited emails or calls.