We’re looking for a talented digital marketer to join our brilliant online marketing team and support the team in the work we deliver for our clients.
You will have a sound grasp of SEO, PPC, CRO and email marketing, as well as having worked on a number of campaigns across these channels. While experience would be beneficial, we are looking for someone enthusiastic, keen to learn, and with exceptional attention to detail.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration between teams is key to our combined success, having a passion for achieving tangible results for colleagues and clients is a must. You will be working on multiple campaigns and should be comfortable with a changeable workload and be able to organise and prioritise accordingly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our online marketing team in delivering client campaigns
- Assisting the creation of digital content
- Assisting the delivery of paid media campaigns (Google Ads, social advertising etc.)
- Developing email marketing campaigns
- SEO maintenance and technical analysis
- Research and data analysis
In return for your services you will get:
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A part of our profit share scheme
- All the tea, coffee, sweets and fruit you can handle
- Regular socials and team activities
- Childcare scheme if you have a young family
Proactivity is a quality we look for in all of our candidates and we are looking for someone who is passionate about online marketing and is results driven.
If you think you are perfect for this position please send your covering letter and CV to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity. Ideally, we will be closing the position to applications on the 17th May 2019.
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a covering letter, as the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, we will not respond positively to uninvited emails or calls.