We’re an established and growing digital agency situated in the heart of Cardiff Bay, looking to add an experienced frontend developer to our amazing team.
- UK Based – Location flexible
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- Please no agencies - we would love to hear from the candidates themselves
We are seeking a frontend developer who is comfortable leading on web projects and supporting clients technically. As a part of our frontend development team you will work on a wide variety of external and internal projects, translating designs into clean, consistent and considered code. You’ll be passionate about your self-development and aware of what’s going on in the industry. You’ll appreciate sharing your knowledge among other members of the team and with other people within the organisation. You’ll be driven by quality, attention to detail and have creative flair.
- Awareness of CSS methodologies such as BEM and the ability to build modular, structured CSS
- A good understanding of accessibility guidelines for WCAG 2.1
- Familiarity with build tools such as Gulp and Webpack
- Ability to think Mobile First
- Must be comfortable estimating work
Nice to Have’s
- A grasp of Azure DevOps (task based working and working in sprints)
- An understanding of content management systems (We use WordPress/Umbraco/Kentico/Sitecore)
- Experience working in an agency environment
Our culture - As a member of the Spindogs team we would expect:
- Team player - looking to make a positive difference to the organisations culture
- Fast learner - you love a challenge and don't need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic - you go the extra mile to find new ways to constantly improve your output
- In exchange we will work hard to keep the atmosphere great and keep your package competitive.
You can expect:
- Regular socials varying from virtual games nights, going to the pub to more energetic activities
- Profit share related bonus ensuring staff are rewarded financially for continued success
- Pension related benefits
At the moment, we are all working remotely and our plans for the future include adopting a hybrid working model. Please bare in mind when apply for this role that you will, in the near future, be expected to be based from our Cardiff Bay office at least once a week.
If we feel that you’d work well together with us, we'll invite you to an informal chat as soon as possible. Apply by emailing a CV and covering letter to [email protected].