With the impact of Covid-19 growing daily we wanted to reassure you that we are firing on all cylinders and are here to help.
This page is to highlight some of the key areas of Spindogs that we feel are most important to our clients at this time, to reassure you that no matter what happens, we're your digital best friend:
- Q- Are you fully operational?
- A- The team has been working remotely since the 17th March and we have encountered no downtime in our delivery commitments, many of our team worked remotely before Covid-19 and so our infrastructure and processes were easily adapted for the whole team to work remotely immediately
- Q - Do you have a support team and are they on hand to help?
- A- Yes, we have an in-house support team. The support team are available as always, ready to answer your queries or fulfil your change requests by phone or email
- Q- We need to adapt our marketing plans can you help?
- A - The digital marketing team have been deftly adapting their campaign strategies based on the new directions clients have needed to take, to ensure maximum ROI in these uncertain times
- Q- I currently have a project with you, will this be affected?
- A -The project teams are working hard to ensure no deadlines are missed despite the challenges everyone is facing
- Q- I am booked onto a training session will this be held remotely?
- A - We have been working hard to move all of our training and learning events to virtual versions and you can access the calendar of events here
- Q - Do you still onboard Kentico and Umbraco websites?
- A- There has been no impact on us onboarding Umbraco and Kentico sites from businesses who need support from a new provider
- Q- My agency is closed and I need help with my website/digital marketing
- A- Get in touch with us and we can discuss your requirements and how we can help
If you are encountering challenges with your online marketing and aren't sure what to do we are also offering no obligation 121 video calls with the team, for you to ask your burning questions and us steer you in the right direction.
If you need a moment to regroup and focus your efforts don't forget our blog can be filtered by category and is full of advice and tips from our team, there may be the answer you are looking for there.
On a personal note, we totally appreciate that the impact you might be seeing means that the last thing you may need is any immediate support from us. We understand and hope that the issues you are facing pass quickly and that you are safe and well.
If there is something you would like to see from us to help you get through the next few months please don't hesitate to drop us a line to our Marketing Manager Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you need help with a project or want to contact a member of the Spindogs team then get in touch with us below.