We are looking for a brilliant marketing executive to join the team, to assist us with our ambitious marketing plans at Spindogs. Please note that event management does play a key part of this role.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, sociable, with a passion for digital and exceptional attention to detail. The role is full time Monday to Friday and will be based at our office in Cardiff Bay.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast paced, professional environment, supporting the strategy developed by our Marketing Manager Emily.
We need someone who is happy to take on a varied role and be flexible to the needs of the business as new opportunities arise.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good copywriting skills
- Event management experience
- A great understanding of social media and social media dashboards
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- Great written English
It would be a bonus if you have the following:
- Experience using a CMS
- Experience working on multi-channel campaigns
- Any design or photography experience
- Confidence with basic video editing (e.g. Insta / YouTube)
In exchange we will work hard to keep the atmosphere great and keep your package competitive. You can expect:
- Regular socials, varying from the going to the pub to more energetic activities
- Profit share related bonus ensuring staff are rewarded financially for continued success
- Childcare voucher scheme if you have a young family
- Pension related benefits
- To eat fruit, sweets and cake regularly
- A lot of film and music chat
Hours – 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary – to be discussed with the candidate, based on experience
If you feel you have the qualities to take on this challenge please contact Claire Swindell via firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th March so that we can discuss the next steps.
If we feel we would work well together we will invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible after the closing date.
Thanks for your interest!