We're a full service digital agency looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a talented middleweight .Net developer. The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast paced, fun environment, where collaboration between the teams is key to our success.
Whether you have been in the industry a while or you are looking for your first break, we are searching for a .Net developer who is capable of enhancing core CMS builds with bespoke or more complex .Net requirements whilst having a good eye for detail to work closely with our frontend and CMS teams.
The ideal candidate would already have a:
- Good eye for detail – both with things look and how things work
- Robust technical ability and understanding of key programming concepts
- Continual drive to look to improve themselves and the team around them
- 3+ Years experience using .Net in a commercial environment
- Experience with a .Net content management system (preferably Umbraco, Kentico or Sitecore)
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience using templating languages (eg. Razor/Twig/Handlebars)
- GIT version control
These skills are not essential by any means, but one or two will make us want to meet you even more:
- Practical experience of overseeing deployments
- Experience/understanding of the Atlassian Gitflow Workflow
As a member of the Spindogs team we would expect:
- Team player - looking to make a positive difference to the office culture
- Fast learner - you love a challenge don't need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic - you go the extra mile to find new ways to constantly improve your output
In exchange we will work hard to keep the atmosphere great and keep your package competitive. You can expect:
- Regular socials - varying from the going to the pub to more energetic activities
- Profit share related bonus ensuring staff are rewarded financially for continued success
- Childcare voucher scheme if you have a young family
- Pension related benefits
- A great team culture
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel that you’d work well together with us, we'll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- All applications and queries should be sent to Amanda Williams via email@example.com
- Please no agencies - we would love to hear from the candidates themselves!