We're a full-service digital agency looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a senior account manager, who is comfortable in a role that involves a degree of business development.
Your main responsibility will be working closely with a selection of our key clients in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, helping them to maximise the online opportunities available to their business. You will need to be comfortable working across a range of sectors, each having varying objectives and budgets.
You will also need to work closely with our business development lead and marketing team as we work very closely with our existing clients and every day presents new opportunities, which would be managed and converted by yourself.
You will need to be confident prioritising and focusing on client outcomes. have a passion for digital marketing and be as invested in our clients’ success as we are.
The day to day base for the role would be our HQ in Cardiff Bay and so candidates applying should be comfortable travelling across Thames Valley and the South East for meetings when required.
We're looking for someone who has experience in the following areas:
- Client relationship management
- Managing and developing a portfolio of clients across multiple sectors
- Dealing with day to day queries of said clients
- Good commercial awareness
- Proactively suggest ways for your clients to gain more traction in their market
- Managing a variety of digital projects and campaigns, and reporting accordingly
As well as:
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- Happy to network
- Have great presentation skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- Fast learner – you love a challenge don't need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you go the extra mile to find new ways to constantly improve your clients’ campaigns
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
Your work will cover the full breadth of services that we offer and you should be very comfortable strategising across the digital marketing mix. Ideally, we are looking for someone with agency experience and familiar with the following:
In exchange we will work hard to keep the atmosphere great and keep your package competitive.
You can expect:
- Regular socials and team building activities with the rest of the team
- Profit share related bonus ensuring staff are rewarded financially for continued success
- Childcare voucher scheme if you have a young family
- Pension related benefits
- To work with awesome people
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel we would work well together we'll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- All applications and queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that we do not accept CV’s that are not accompanied by a covering letter, the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.