We're a full-service digital agency looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a Technical Business Analyst, and we’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a role that involves a high degree of collaboration across the full team and in a fast paced environment.
Your main responsibility will be working closely with our business development and project management teams, helping to ensure the relevant quotes have a detailed technical specification and breakdown of the associated costs, to ensure the client has a full understanding of the project deliverables and that there is then a seamless understanding for the delivery team of what the project entails.
You will need to work closely with the technical teams, helping to improve and drive our internal processes related to your side of the business.
You will also need to be confident prioritising and focusing on client outcomes and be as invested in our clients’ success as we are.
Our main office is in Cardiff Bay, however, we have a robust remote working setup and currently all of our team are working remotely due to Covid-19, therefore we are flexible to the location of candidates. Once client meetings are face to face again the right candidate needs to be comfortable that there will be a degree of travel for meetings when required. We anticipate the majority of this travel will be UK based, with the occasional requirement of going to mainland Europe.
We're looking for someone who has experience in the following areas:
- Ability to extract project requirements and produce technical specifications (incl use cases)
- Oversee project build to ensure aligned with technical specification
- Distil the technical specification into Epics/Features/Requirements
- Maintain and improve all technical specification processes and documentation
It would be great if you also have experience:
- Proposing top level database design
- Reading and understanding technical documentation (e.g. API specifications)
- Working on SaaS projects
All candidates should be confident communicators, both written and verbal, and be comfortable in a presentation environment. You should also be able to show you have a commitment to your own personal and professional development.
In exchange we will work hard to keep the atmosphere great and keep your package competitive.
You can expect:
- Regular socials and team building activities with the rest of the team (remote at the moment!)
- Profit share related bonus ensuring staff are rewarded financially for continued success
- Pension related benefits
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
Due to the specifics of this role a full UK driving license would be preferable.
If we feel we would work well together we'll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- All applications and queries should be sent to [email protected]
Please remember that we do not accept CV’s that are not accompanied by a covering letter, the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.