We're a full-service digital agency looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a UX Strategist.
Your main responsibility will be leading on our discovery processes and requirement gathering, working closely with both our business development teams and project delivery teams. You will need to be comfortable with communicating with clients to help extract information and be able to document it in an easy to understand format.
The right candidate will be experienced using Website CMS systems and will have a good understanding of how a website is put together. We’re looking for a clear, confident communicator with an eye for detail and the knowledge to provide a positive experience for our clients and staff.
Currently all of our team are successfully working remotely, however, should we return to our previous working arrangements within the next 3-6 months you will be based at our head office in Cardiff for much of the working week.
- Leading discovery phases of our projects
- Creating: site maps, user journeys, user personas, usability tests, surveys/questionnaires
- Extracting and writing up functional requirements from clients working closely with our technical experts for more complex technical areas
- Able to define information architecture and visualise through high level wire frames
- Communicating with clients and colleagues in a clear and concise way
The ideal Candidate will be:
- Experienced with using Website CMS systems and a good understanding of how a website is put together
- Experienced working with clients and putting forward their expert recommendations
- Able to demonstrate their UX experience
As well as:
- Being a team player
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- Have great presentation skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don't need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you genuinely care about our clients project outcomes
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
Your work will cover the full breadth of services that we offer and you should be very comfortable strategising across the digital marketing mix. Ideally, we are looking for someone with agency experience.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel we would work well together we'll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Salary to be agreed based on experience
All applications and queries should be sent to [email protected]
Please remember that we do not accept CV’s that are not accompanied by a covering letter, the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.