Think you know Star Wars? Join Spindogs’ very own Rogue Squadron and take on our Star Wars quiz…
With Star Wars day arriving imminently on May 4th, Dan, Rhys and the Force ghost of Ellis, combined forces for Spindogs’ April team meeting to deliver a Star Wars quiz designed to separate the Jedi from the Sith. Even the Star Wars buffs on the team found the challenge a worthy one, so we thought we’d see how well the friends of Spindogs would do.
Get in touch via our Twitter and Facebook channels and let us know how you get on. Answers at the bottom of the page (keep scrolling!).
The Prequel Trilogy
1. In which year was The Phantom Menace released?
2. What is the name of the bounty hunter who was cloned to create the Republic army in Attack of the Clones?
3. What is the colour of Mace Windu’s lightsaber?
4. On which planet do Obi Wan and Anakin have their climactic duel in Revenge of the Sith?
5. Who voices the Gungan Boss Nass in The Phantom Menace?
The Original Trilogy
6. What is the name of the pit monster that swallows Boba Fett in Return of the Jedi?
7. How many people turn on a lightsaber in the original trilogy?
8. In which country were the Tatooine scenes from A New Hope filmed?
9. Who pilots the Millennium Falcon in the final battle of Return of the Jedi (point for each)?
10. What are the names of Luke’s aunt and uncle (point for each)?
The Disney Years
11. What is the name of Forrest Whittaker’s character in Rogue One?
12. Which British comic actor plays Unkar Plutt in The Force Awakens?
13. What is the name of Star Wars Episode 8?
14. For (approx. $) how much did George Lucas sell Lucasfilm to Disney?
15. On which planet is Rey left as a child in The Force Awakens
Star Wars Trivia
16. Harrison Ford was not first choice for the role of Han Solo but was doing reads with other actors to help out. What other on set job was he doing at the time?
17. John Knoll, one of the many ILM effect gurus on the Star Wars films, famously invented which software?
18. How many people have directed a released live action Star Wars movie (canon – Ewok films do not count)? (bonus points for each one named)
19. Before the Clone Wars and Rebels there were two 1980s cartoons, what were they?
20. The Shanghai club at the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is named after a Star Wars character. Which one?
Dan’s Super Nerd Round
21. What is the name of he rebel base on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back?
22. What is Emperor Palpatine’s first name?
23. What is the name given to the symbol language seen in the Star Wars films?
24. In The Empire Strikes Back how many bounty hunters does Darth Vader hire to find Luke and Han? (bonus point for each one named)
25. What is the name given to the garbage monster in A New Hope?
KEEP SCROLLING FOR THE ANSWERS…
2. Jango Fett
5. Brian Blessed
7. 4 (Luke, Han, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan)
9. Lando Calrissian & Nien Nunb
10. Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru
11. Saw Guerrera
12. Simon Pegg
13. The Last Jedi
18. 5 (George Lucas, Irvin Kershner, Richard Marquand, JJ Abrams, Gareth Edwards)
19. Droids & Ewoks
20. Club Obi-Wan
21. Echo 1
24. 6 (Boba Fett, Zuckuss, 4LOM, IG88, Dengar, Bossk)
Note: The rights to all gifs and images belong to Lucasfilm