We’re a full service digital partner looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of an experienced and talented .Net developer.
Your main responsibility will be working closely with other .Net Developers, Frontend Developers and Project Managers on a varied selection of web projects, you will need to be comfortable working on multiple projects at once and therefore adept at managing your time and priorities. You will need to be comfortable working across a range of sectors, each with varying objectives and budgets and be comfortable being accountable for your projects hitting their deadlines and within budget.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast paced, fun environment, where collaboration between the teams is key to our success. We are searching for a .Net developer who is capable of enhancing core CMS builds with bespoke or more complex .Net requirements whilst having a good eye for detail to work closely with our Frontend and CMS teams.
We operate a hybrid and remote working model between remote working and our office in Cardiff Bay, we have team members who are situated in all corners of the UK.
The ideal candidate would already have:
- Good eye for detail – both with how things look and how things work
- Robust technical ability and understanding of key programming concepts
- Continual drive to look to improve themselves and the team around them
- Good communication skills across all platforms
- Team player – looking to make a positive difference to the office culture
- Fast learner – you love a challenge don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you go the extra mile to find new ways to constantly improve your output
- 3+ Years experience using .Net in a commercial environment/agency setting
- Strong C# (at least 3 years)
- In-depth knowledge of one of these content management systems (Umbraco/Kentico/Sitecore)
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience using other templating languages
- GIT version control
- RESTful API’s (usage & creation Web API)
These skills are not essential by any means, but one or two will make us want to meet you even more:
- Practical experience of overseeing deployments
- Experience/understanding of the Atlassian Gitflow Workflow
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection
- .Net Core
- Entity framework
- DevOps deployments including repos, builds and releases
- Azure hosting environment
As a member of the Spindogs team we would expect:
- Being a team player
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- Have great presentation skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mind-set
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you genuinely care about our clients project outcomes
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your covering letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel we would work well together we’ll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
- 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- All applications and queries should be sent using the contact form below
Please remember that we do not accept CV’s that are not accompanied by a covering letter, the covering letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.