We’re a full-service digital partner looking to add to our brilliant team with the recruitment of a Senior SEO Strategist.
You will have a firm grasp of SEO, and be able to demonstrate experience managing technical SEO tasks. Practical experience in on and off-site SEO, site visibility, and technical SEO audits is key to this role. You will also have strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools such as Looker Studio, Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and more.
The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a fast-paced, fun environment, where collaboration between teams is key to our combined success, and having a passion for achieving tangible results for colleagues and clients is a must. You will be working on multiple projects at once and should be comfortable with a changeable workload and be able to organise and prioritise accordingly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and execute strategic planning of SEO activities, driving organic traffic growth and visibility
- Proactively identify opportunities for organic search and develop innovative strategies to capitalise on them
- SEO maintenance and technical analysis
- Carrying out our exclusive, in-house-developed keyword research process to identify opportunities and improvements for clients
- Benchmarking SEO performance against competitors
- Communicating progress and reporting results to Account Managers for our clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest news within the SEO industry
- Develop, implement and maintain comprehensive SEO best practices.
- Site maintenance (redirects, broken links, site cleanup, duplicate content etc.)
- Research and data analysis
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic SEO roles, preferably within an agency environment
- Proficient in managing SEO activity end-to-end; from briefing through to delivery and optimisation
- Analytical and data-driven – using data insights to optimise future campaigns and projects
- Passion for clients, results and online excellence – with a good knowledge of emerging trends
- Being a real team player and being able to collaborate is a must
As well as:
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Effective communication skills
- Be quick to build rapport
- Have great presentation skills
- A calm, organised and methodical mindset
- Fast learner – you love a challenge and don’t need to be told the same thing twice
- Strong work ethic – you genuinely care about our client’s project outcomes
- A commitment to your own personal and professional development
Working in a role that you enjoy isn’t the only perk you’ll receive at Spindogs. Extra benefits you can expect include:
- A chance to work at one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Wales. With nearly 70 team members (and growing!) you’ll join a team of creative and inspiring individuals, all considered to be experts in their fields
- A place to voice your opinion and make a difference. If you have ideas about how we can improve the way we operate, then we’re all ears! We’re always up for hearing new ideas, especially if they’ll improve the experiences of our staff and clients
- A thriving culture to get involved in. Thanks to our dedicated ‘Culture Club’, we have regular socials to look forward to including virtual events, so it is inclusive of all at Spindogs no matter where they are in the UK, from after-work drinks, and departmental lunches to Drag Queen Bingo!
- A supportive environment for development and growth. Whether an internal training course or an external qualification, we always encourage professional development and will support your progression
- A flexible work-life balance. Times have changed and so have we. Whilst we have a fantastic office to work from, we also appreciate the freedom to work from home and flexible working options
- A private health insurance package with generous rewards. We are partnered with Vitality Health which provides fast access to high-quality healthcare and perks. It even covers a range of treatments that aren’t included in the NHS
If you believe you are the perfect candidate please send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible, detailing your recent experience and why you feel you would be perfect for the role.
If we feel we would work well together we’ll invite you in for an informal chat as soon as possible.
- Salary to be agreed based on experience
- All applications and queries should be sent to [email protected]
- Closing date: 15th March 2024
Please remember that we do not accept CVs that are not accompanied by a cover letter, the cover letter is your opportunity to tell us why you are right for the role, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
If you are a recruitment agent please do not get in touch, we have existing relationships with trusted partners who we can call on if we need them, and we will not respond to uninvited emails or calls.